Sunday, October 26, 2014

All for a piano

We had some special visitors stop by for a few days in April.  Mom, Dad, and GREAT GRAMS!  I was so excited that my Grandma decided to join them and that I was able to have her see my home.  
The boys were obviously very excited too!


So why the short visit you ask?  We had been talking awhile ago that we wanted a piano. My grandma and mom had wanted to keep our old piano in the family, so we gladly claimed dibs on it. So they were awesome enough to rent a little Uhaul trailer and drive half way across the country to deliver it.   Now to get our boys to take lessons and learn to play it.  


We enjoyed our visit, although I felt like it was much too short.  The one place I wanted to take them was a breakfast at our favorite swedish pancake house (Stockholm Inn).  


Justin thought it was funny that this was the one place I wanted to go, until I found this sign....  see?!  I knew it was a good choice! ;)



No comments: