Saturday, October 11, 2014

I-Da-Ho!!

I decided a visit to Idaho was way overdo.  I realized the last time that the kids had been in IF (Since we normally go to Jackson) Jonah was about 18 months old.  It was time...  So in March for Jackson Spring Break me and the three boys flew "home" for a week.  

I was nervous flying alone with all three boys and a big ol' preggo belly, so I recruited Donna to fly with me so she could visit her parents.  It was sooo helpful having her there and can't thank her enough.  Unfortunately we didn't coordinate it to fly home and I had to do that solo.  I was surprisingly pleased with how well it went that day (even with our 4 hour delay in Denver).  Greyson didn't sleep the entire day, but seriously, my kids rocked!  

We flew into SLC, so we spent the evening with Great Grandma and Grandpa Stevens.  It was so wonderful to see them.  

The first day I was bragging to Justin how amazing the weather was.  We were in the 60's and Belvidere was in the 20's!!  We spent the afternoon hanging out outside in the perfect Spring Break weather.  



The boys got to spend some time with cousin Melaina.  So fun that when we go "home" we get to spend time with Lane's family too!  Melaina and Jonah had somewhat of a love/hate relationship going on at times! ;)  But over all they were so cute together!  Aunt Whitney even babysat the boys for a while one afternoon so Mom and I could do some shopping.  Aunt Whit is the best!  She did crafts with them and made cupcakes... doesn't get better!



A day later we said goodbye to that beautiful Spring Break weather and woke up to this!  SERIOUSLY?!?  Justin was the one bragging then.  

So we enjoyed some snuggles on the couch watching Frozen with Grandma.


Greyson found some favorite places to play too...


While there I made it a priority to visit with some of my Idaho Peeps.  
Including Great Grandpa Purcell


Some high school besties: Emily and Heidi.  


The boys became quick friends with Emily's little girl Mary.  Such a cute picture! :)


And Hunka (Uncle) Jordan.  He was nice enough to stop by after a long day of rotation at the IF hospital.


The weekend came at the Boise Blakes came to visit!!  It was full of cousin fun!!





Amy and I had to compare baby bumps.  Same due date!!  



Saturday we drove to Pocatello and spent the day swimming at Hiesee Hot Springs.  It was so fun! 







Saying goodbye at the airport is always the hardest part :(

We LOVED our Idaho time.  We love and miss our family!  

No comments: