Monday, April 6, 2015

Super September

In September Jeff, Emily, Norah, and Mollie moved to Idaho.  We were so sad to see them go, but happy for their new adventures with school.  I am especially sad to see miss Norah leave Jonah.  They have such a special relationship. They love each other so much, but can also fight like brothers and sister.  We had a s'more roasting shindig the night before they left.  


Daddy took these boys to a Rockfor Aviators baseball game one evening after their soccer game.  I think their faces say how excited they were!  



Jonah started his second year of Pre School.  He looks so grown up this year and is very excited about school.  He loves his teachers and new friends.  


We haven't been out much since Griff came.  But we were able to go out one evening (with our third wheel tag along) to dinner.  Love my hubby!


And of course we spent many a days on the soccer fields, whether for games or for either boy's practices.  I bought one of these leashes that I swore I would never use on a child hoping it would keep Greyson close by while I have my hands pre occupied with the baby... who was I kidding?!  The kiddo is so determined and busy.  It's hard to go out, but I guess we managed.  





Other random pics hanging out with my boys:




And little Griffy at age 3 months.  I can't get enough of his sweet grin!!






No comments: