Friday, April 4, 2014

9 Months

This little pumpkin turned 9 months old and was busy busy with all his new developments!  


First time sitting up in the grocery cart, AND it was a car cart, so what's better than that?!  Hard to believe my baby lookin' like a big boy with his big brother next to him!


He also started this...  He doesn't crawl on his hands and knees yet, but he can pull himself up now.  It started on the knees, but soon turned to the feet.  Once he figured that one out he was crawling up the stairs.




Greyson also got his first haircut at 9 months.  His red hair is to die for, but it was getting a bit (okay a lot) out of control.  


It's always hard cutting a wiggly babies hair, but I think I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself.  He seems to like it too! :)



No comments: