Saturday, April 5, 2014

Super Mario Bros!

I took the kiddos to a halloween store to give them ideas on what to be and Jackson decided he wanted to be Mario.  The store bought costume was $40!  I thought that was ridiculous and knew I could make it cuter and cheaper.  So I convinced Jonah to be Luigi and went to town on making their costumes.  Of course, I had to get Grey in on the theme and decided to do toadstool.  


I had so much fun with the costumes and really, really love how they turned out!  



Halloween Trunk or Treat at the church.  There were a couple other Mario and Luigis so we had to snap a picture. :)


The boys invited their neighbor friend to the trunk or treat.  They were so proud to be missionaries and I'm glad he was able to come with them.  



Jonah at his preschool.  Such cute kids all dressed up! :)


His church buddies, Sicilly and Blake

No comments: